Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Cotiviti is looking for a Associate Data Manager to join the Customer Support team. This role will Provide technical support and troubleshoot of software application products via telephone and/or internet to respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues.
- Understand client’s business model and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure objectives are being met
- Assist in developing enhancement requests, document change controls, trouble-shooting guides, bulletins, software files and similar resources on existing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Health Science, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to understand client’s business needs and correlate with data sources and processes.
- Diligent follow ups. This role requires interactions with several internal and external resources.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment, and mentor other team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
*To see the full job description and list of requirements, click apply now.