Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
This position reports into the AVP-Workforce Management. The primary purpose of this role is to develop, update, and maintain all operational tools used to standardize work. The data analyst must be able to understand the logic associates must use to make a decision (often based on client-specific contracts, reimbursement policy, or medical coverage guidelines), embed these directions into easy to use excel or access based tools, and maintain work-product upon changes in requirements.
- The candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
- Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
- Ability to create, test, and maintain excel or access based tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of three years’ experience of related experience. A combination of education and significant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Must have advanced excel skills.
- Experience developing excel or access-based tools required
- Must excel at understanding problems, applying, and explaining the logic.
- Must be able to make or recommend business decisions based on data analysis.
- Must be able to interact with a diverse clientele and facilitate group discussions to promote consensus.
- Ability to work in a performance-based environment.
*To see the full job description and list of requirements, click apply now.