Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
CareCentrix seeks an experienced Information Security Analyst Lead to lead its team of information security analysts and its Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program.
The right candidate has strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a proven history of increasing responsibility in information security, the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, and a passion for mentoring and teaching about information security.
- Lead a team of security analysts, including mentoring in career development as well as managing projects and tasks
- Assist in developing and implement CareCentrix’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program
- Drive the company’s annual HITRUST assessment process
- Respond to RFPs and client security assessments accurately and in a timely manner
- Drive recurring risk assessments in a timely manner with little supervision or directions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a focus in Information Security or equivalent experience required
- 6 or more years’ experience in information security
- 2 or more years’ experience in risk assessment, including HITRUST CSF
- Must have CISSP, CRISC or CISM, and be a Certified HITRUST Common Security Framework Practitioner.
- Prior experience leading and mentoring a team is required
*To see the full job description and list of requirements, click apply now.