Experience 2 Years
Working Solutions – a company that specializes in work-at-home contact center services – is seeking bilingual sales and customer service representatives. In this remote, independent contractor role you operate in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment, where you provide personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support. You will also identify and guide callers towards solutions for their individual needs. Click to see the full job description and submit your application.
- Working at home
- Make your own schedule
- Increase your earnings by improving performance
To fulfill this role successfully you must:
- be fluent in Spanish and English.
- have at least one or two years of high volume customer-service experience.
- be familiar with operating systems including Windows OS and/or Mac OS.
- be able to install and uninstall applications.
- be able to download products and applications using various browsers.
Currently Working Solutions does not accept applications from independent contractors residing in New York, Washington, California, or Pennsylvania.
Independent contractors are paid according to the terms of the contract, with no additional compensation for overtime hours worked. Your receive payment via direct deposit, or a check per mail. Checks are issued twice a month for completed work, which must be invoiced. Your earnings will depend on the amount on work that is available, how much time you spend working, and how well you perform. Agents have earned the equivalent of anywhere from $9 an hour to $30 USD an hour, depending on the program.