In this job you help improving the quality of the search results powered by Cliqz’ search technology. You review and give feedback on search results, helping the quality improve.
Like all other job listings on onlyremotejobs.com, this is a work from home position. With a flexible schedule it’s possible to work a maximum of 20 hours a week (but that’s not a obligation).
What you will do
- Assess the relevance and accuracy of search engine results
- Scrutinize new algorithms and features from a user experience point of view.
- Act as an ambassador for users at Cliqz
- Generate new ideas that will help to build a disruptively new search engine
- This position is only available for BA/BS or Master students registered in Germany.
- You need to have deep knowledge of the web culture in one of the many countries around the European Union, the US or Canada.
- Fluent in the English language. Additional European languages a plus.
- Outstanding analytical and research skills
- Sustained attention to details
- Webmaster and domain name management experience is helpful