Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Business Planning Workforce Management Analyst position is an individual contributor role that works as part of a team generating forecasts and schedules and performing analytics on results. This is a job that requires a strong aptitude in mathematics and the ability to break down complex analytics into understandable and relatable terms to a wide variety of people. Through data preparation, tracking and analysis this position provides guidance and direction on workforce strategies across multiple departments to enhance performance and productivity while reducing costs.
- Creation and maintenance of long and short term forecasts (production environment queue work and contact center calling)
- Creation and maintenance of schedules for multiple departments
- Facilitate performance and planning calls/meetings
- Compile summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, production hours, daily performance summaries, LT/ST forecast bridge analysis, cost per transaction tracking, etc.
- Forecast and track volume monthly, weekly, daily and by interval
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in a Call Center, Operations and/or production environment doing analytics, workforce management, staffing, scheduling and metric analysis, as well as forecasting and planning. Must be experienced in staffing to queue work and how to model out operational workflows (experience level must extend beyond contact center workflow model management)
- Proficient in Math and Statistical analytics
*To see the full job description and list of requirements, click apply now.